These are so easy to make. Just get the ready-made pastry for Danish style cakes (puff pastry). Lidls does a great one. I always have these in the fridge for a quick treat.
- Cover with cinnamon, sprinkle on chocolate chips and roll. Slice about an inch thick.
- Give it an egg wash or milk wash.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven 200°C for 25 minutes.
- In a saucepan heat about 4 heaped tablespoons of brown sugar to half cup water. Keep stirring till it reduces. You might need more sugar. You want a syrup
- Once the pastry is cooked. Brush with syrup and sieve icing sugar over the top. Enjoy!